By Myron Warach, Technical writer. Interests SETI, learning Python and machine learning, and playing computer chess. This article published March 23, 2021.
“The government report will detail a number of “difficult to explain” UFO sightings, former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said in a recent interview.”
Here are my questions the Pentagon’s UFO report may answer:
- Are the UFOs from the same interstellar origin?
- Are there varieties of UFOs?
- Do the UFOs all have the same capabilities?
- Who or what is piloting the UFOs?
- Are there crashed UFOs?
- Will the report say there are ETs?
- Are there live interactions between humans and UFOs?
- Are there live interactions between humans and ETs?
- What do ETs think about humans?
- Are UFOs a threat to the US or any other country?
- Has the US replicated any advanced UFO technology?
- Assuming UFOs have advanced aeronautical skills can we assume they are advanced in other fields of science? Have ETs demonstrated this?
- Have other countries replicated any advanced UFO technology?
- Are ETs living now on Earth?
- Why have many countries censored news on UFOs?
- Has the ‘Are we alone in the universe?’ question been definitively answered by the Pentagon decades ago?
- Has the US gained knowledge from UFOs?
- Has the Pentagon inferred from UFOs their origin is interstellar? Or the UAPs have unknown origin but perhaps not interstellar. For example, the UFOs are built by Russia or China?
- According to former Director of DNI John Ratcliffe, UFO sightings are global. Is there a density map showing where verified UFOs have been found? Are ETs more interested in some countries?
- Why don’t UFOs land on the front lawn of the White House?
- Why do UFOs visit the Earth? Can’t they obtain knowledge about Earth remotely?
- Are the ETs piloting UFOs shy or are they playing around by creating UFO sightings in some orchestrated manner?