What Will The Upcoming Pentagon UFO Report Reveal?
By Myron Warach, Technical writer. Interests SETI, learning Python and machine learning, and playing computer chess. This article published March 23, 2021.
An upcoming Pentagon report will detail ‘difficult to explain’ UFO sightings, NY Post, March 21, 2021
“The government report will detail a number of “difficult to explain” UFO sightings, former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said in a recent interview.”
Here are my questions the Pentagon’s UFO report may answer:
- Are the UFOs from the same interstellar origin?
- Are there varieties of UFOs?
- Do the UFOs all have the same capabilities?
- Who or what is piloting the UFOs?
- Are there crashed UFOs?
- Will the report say there are ETs?
- Are there live interactions between humans and UFOs?
- Are there live interactions between humans and ETs?
- What do ETs think about humans?
- Are UFOs a threat to the US or any other country?
- Has the US replicated any advanced UFO technology?
- Assuming UFOs have advanced aeronautical skills can we assume they are advanced in other fields of science? Have ETs demonstrated this?
- Have other countries replicated any advanced UFO technology?
- Are ETs living now on Earth?
- Why have many countries censored news on UFOs?
- Has the ‘Are we alone in the universe?’ question been definitively answered by the Pentagon decades ago?
- Has the US gained knowledge from UFOs?
- Has the Pentagon inferred from UFOs their origin is interstellar? Or the UAPs have unknown origin but perhaps not interstellar. For example, the UFOs are built by Russia or China?
- According to former Director of DNI John Ratcliffe, UFO sightings are global. Is there a density map showing where verified UFOs have been found? Are ETs more interested in some countries?
- Why don’t UFOs land on the front lawn of the White House?
- Why do UFOs visit the Earth? Can’t they obtain knowledge about Earth remotely?
- Are the ETs piloting UFOs shy or are they playing around by creating UFO sightings in some orchestrated manner?